BTECH Mobile UV-50X3 50 Watt Tri-Band Radio: 136-174mhz (VHF), 222-225mhz (1.25M), 400-520mhz (UHF)
- 13.8V (15 Amp) Operating Voltage Source Required - Dual Receiver Radio (Dual RF), Capable of Crossband Repeating. DTMF, CTCSS, and DCS Calling Modes Supported
- High (50W), Mid (20W), Low (5W) Power. VHF and UHF Output exceeds 50 watts. 1.25M (220MHz) is 5 watts. RX/TX: 137-174MHz, 222-225MHz, 400-480MHz. Receive Only: .5-1.710MHz (AM Radio), 76-108MHz (FM Radio), 108-136MHz (AM Aviation Band), 175-250MHz, 300-399MHz, 480-520MHz
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-50X3 with the Nagoya TB-320A Antenna (and RB-50 Mount) for easy installation. The PC05 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming - Uses CHIRP Software
- For Dual Band Operation - The Nagoya UT-72 is recommended for vehicle use, several base antenna options exist for home/base use.
- Kit Includes: UV-50X3 Main Frame, Front Panel, DTMF Microphone, Suction Cup, 10' DC Cable, 15' Panel Cable, Bracket, Fan Kit, Manual
Details: The UV-50X3 is one of the most flexible amateur/commercial radios on the market. With a variety of mounting and customizable options to fit your environment. The UV-50X3 includes a wide receive frequency range along with a Tri-band transmit capability. The panel is separated from the main frame of the unit - allowing you to mount it in a different location (using standard ethernet cable (included)). The microphone can be connected to either the panel or radio body and the panel also has a mini-microphone built right in. With a variety of speaker options (including audio line-out); the UV-50X3 can easily adapt to any environment. The dual receivers have independent volume and control knobs to easily set your frequency and volume preferences. Programming: Manual Programming Capable (Watch our YouTube Tutorial) PC/OSX/Linux Programming Capable - Uses CHIRP Software (Requires PC-05 Cable) Technical Details: 1000 Channels (Right Bank: 500 Channels - Left Bank: 500 Channels) 8 Color Vibrant LCD Display 3 Loud Speakers (2 - Panel, 1 - Main Frame), AUX Audio Out Jack, AUX Audio In Jack Tones: CTCSS / DCS / DTMF Cross-band Repeater RX: .5-1.710MHz (AM Radio), 76-108MHz (FM Radio), 108-136MHz (AM Aviation Band), 175-250MHz, 300-399MHz, 480-520MHz RX/TX: 137-174MHz, 222-225MHz, 400-480MHz Frequency Step: 2.5KHz/5KHz/6.25KHz/10KHz/12.5KHz/20KHz/25KHz Audio Output: 2.5W X 3 Speakers Power: 5W/20W/50W (1.25M 5W Max) SO-239 Antenna Connector (Accepts PL-259 Coax) In the Box: UV-50X3 Main Frame, Front Panel, DTMF Microphone, Suction Cup, 10' DC Cable, 15' Panel Cable, Bracket, Fan Kit, Manual Thorough Quality Control: Each UV-50X3 is individually tested during extreme temperatures (-22 F) to ensure every radio can meet advertised performance requirements.
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 9.8 x 3.2 inches