12V 8Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery, 2000 Cycles Miady LFP8AH Rechargeable Battery, Maintenance-free Battery for Fios, Power Wheels, Solar System, UPS and etc
Color: 12V 8Ah
- 2000 Charging Cycles - As LiFePO4 batteries last longer for 1,000 to 3,000 charge and discharge cycles, compared to similarly sized lead-acid batteries, which can range from 200 - 1000 cycles. Also they are less susceptible to problems caused by depth of discharge.
- Certified Safe - Arguably, LiFePO4 batteries are more environmentally friendly than lead acid. No more concerns about gas discharge and acid leakage. And our battery packs have been through a rigorous testing procedure by UN certified inspectors. You should NEVER handle a non-certified LiFePO4 battery pack.
- Smaller and Lighter - Lithium battery is smaller and generally weights less than half of what comparable lead acid battery does. Less stress during installation, and less strain on wherever you end up installing it. If you’re a performance rider and trying to save weight, you simply need to have one.
- Specification - Voltage: 12v; Amp: 8Ah; Weight: 1.98lbs; Dimension: 3.58*2.75*3.97Inches (L/W/H)
- What You Get - 1 * Miady 12V 8Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery and 18 months hassle-free warranty. 24*7 friendly and professional customer supports. （Battery charger is not included)
model number: MI-LFP8AH
Part Number: LFP
Details: 1)MUST use qualified wires and connected correctly to avoid a short circuit which may cause over heat; 2)Using only chargers designed for LiFePO4 batteries, instead of using uncertified SLA charger or chargers with higher/lower input voltage.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.1 x 3.2 inches