Dakota Lithium | 12V 7Ah LiFePO4 | 11 Year USA Warranty 2000+ Deep Cycle Battery
Brand: Dakota Lithium
- 11 YEAR USA WARRANTY: Dakota Lithium’s batteries were born in the rugged landscape of North Dakota and are backed by a “Best in Class” 11 Year Warranty.
- BUILT TO LAST: Our LiFePO4 Batteries deliver 2,000+ cycles in recommended conditions. A typical Lead Acid battery only has 500 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
- SMART ELECTRONICS: All Dakota Lithium Batteries include Battery Management System (BMS) technology that controls cell balancing, low and high voltage cutoff, short circuiting, as well as high temperature protection for increased performance and longer life. The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
- BEST USED FOR: Our 12V 7Ah LiFePO4 Batteries are a perfect upgrade for any 12V battery, and a great fit for many applications such as Fish Finders, Ice Fishing, Camping, Solar Lighting, Home Alarm Systems, E-Scooters and applications in Extreme Temperatures (our battery performs well down to -20’F).
- WHAT YOU GET: Our premium LiFePO4 Battery delivers (200% More Power, 1/2 the Weight, Charges 5X Faster, and Lasts 4X Longer than traditional SLA batteries). Our batteries are backed with friendly U.S. Customer/Technical Support and an 11 year “Best Warranty in the industry”.
model number: CR12V7Ah
Part Number: CR12V7Ah
Details: Dimensions: 5.94x2.55x3.74 in (151x65x95 mm). Weight: 2 lbs 2.5 oz (0.98 kg). Capacity: 7 ampere hours. Lifecycles: Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions. (Typical SLA has 400 cycles). Terminals: F2 terminals 0.25 in. wide (6.35mm). Discharge: 15 A max continuous, 60 A max 2-second pulse. 9.2 V max discharge, 11 V max recommended discharge. For longest lifetime recommended discharge rate 1-5 Amps. Charge: 10 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max. Compatible with most SLA chargers. Operating temperature: Min:-20'F (-29'C) Max:120'F (49'C) . Max recommended environmental operating much better than SLA or other lithium’s. Includes active BMS protection circuit for increased performance and longer life.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.3 x 3.0 inches